As we become a more digital society, the amount of data being created and collected is growing and accelerating significantly. Analysis of this ever-growing data becomes a challenge with traditional analytical tools. We require innovation to bridge the gap between data being generated and data that can be analyzed effectively. Big data tools and technologies offer opportunities and challenges in being able to analyze data efficiently to better understand customer preferences, gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace, and grow your business.
Whether your applications require real-time streaming or batch data processing, We provide the infrastructure and tools to tackle your next big data project.
You don’t have to procure hardware, no infrastructure to maintain and scale, only what you have to do is collect, store, process, and analyze big data.
We have an ecosystem of analytical solutions specifically designed to handle this growing amount of data and provide insight into your business.
Managed Big Data ecosystem
We can help you to setup managed Big Data services as well as self-managed Big Data environment
Example use cases for Solving Big Data Problems on Managed Service environment
Self-managed big Data ecosystem
There are many options for self-managed big data analytics; here are some examples:
- A NoSQL offering, such as MongoDB
- A data warehouse or columnar store like Vertica
- A Hadoop cluster (Using compute instances)
- An Apache Storm cluster (Hadoop of Real-Time data analytics ,)
- An Apache Kafka environment
Ideal Usage Patterns for self-managed Big Data environment
- Specialized Environment – When running a custom application, a variation of a standard Hadoop set or an application not covered by one of our other offerings, Amazon EC2 provides the flexibility and scalability to meet your computing needs.
- Compliance Requirements – Certain compliance requirements may need you to run applications yourself on Amazon EC2 instead of a managed service offering.
best Practices for Apache Spark on AWS (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN6eNdHdWAc)
Big Data Analytics Options on AWS (https://d0.awsstatic.com/whitepapers/Big_Data_Analytics_Options_on_AWS.pdf)