Leads Management with EzyLMS
The different stages in EzyLMS’s lead management processes are:
- Facility to Register / Import Leads from Excel
- Forwarding Website Enquiries to LMS
- Lead Allocation or Distribution
- Lead Qualification /Â Conversion
- User Management
- Reporting / Forecast
- Billing (optional)
- Generate Quotation / Contract
ezyLMS is the easiest way to receive and manage leads. It is more efficient than toiling with excel sheets and simpler than any other over packed CRM (Customer Relationship Management) softwares.
Manually assigning new leads to specific individual (owner) can be tedious. EzyLMS allows you to create a workflow rule to assign new leads to sales persons based on specific criteria, such as geographic region, activity, etc.
With the scope for further follow ups, the lead qualification process is essential to lead generation. This stage separates the sales ready leads from the general inquiries that are entered into EzyLMS.
Why do I Gain from EzyLMS Lead Management?
Across all industry sectors, marketing campaigns and brand promotion activities, are the initial steps to finding and attracting new customers. However, you must effectively nurture the leads until they lead to prospective buyers. EzyLMS’s lead management process provides you the necessary tools and techniques in acquiring and tracking leads through the entire life cycle.
- Manage a 360 degree view of the leads’ life cycle (from creating leads to converting them into business opportunities)
- Capture leads online using Web-to-lead form and manage effectively in EzyLMS (We help you to integrate your enquiry form to EzyLMS)
- Import leads from external sources, such as Web downloads, trade shows, seminars, direct mail, and other types of campaigns
- Facilitate faster sales Lead Distribution through the lead assignment rules
- Qualify leads to next stage based on the information captured in lead details
- Standard reports and dashboards bundled for a fast learning curve
- One time payment [PIC Applicable] or
- Pay per month model