Careers at Kenwyn Accounting and IT Services.
A rewarding freelance career with flexible working arrangements. Training provided.
(1) Marketing Executive:
Kenwyn Accounting and IT Solutions (KAITS) is welcoming sales personnels to join our team in promoting customized software solutions in Singapore.
Play a key role in growing one of the dynamic company in town!
Are you the energetic individual, with integrity and aspiration, whom we are looking out for?
- Willing to learn (Training Provided).
- Fluent in English
- Service-oriented attitude, dynamic, motivated, goal-driven and good communication skills.
- Singaporeans / PRs / International students permitted to work with valid pass only.
- It will be an added advantage if you are experienced in sales or online advertising.
– Appointment Fixing (5% commission after successful closure of sales)
– Call / Fix Appointment / Presentation (Involve in entire sales cycle – 15% commission).
Flexible Working Hours
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Email your resume to info[@]kenwynAccoutning.com
(2) Accounts Assistant:
– Able to perform full sets of accounts with minimal supervision.
– Knowledge of double-entry.
– Diploma in Accountancy/LCCI/CAT/ACCA/other relevant qualification in Accounting.
– 2 to 4 years of experience in full sets of accounts will be an advantage.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Word and Excel.
– Able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work as a team player.
– Detailed, results oriented and performance driven.
– Has initiative, possesses good attitude, interpersonal and communication skills.
(3) Tax Assistant:
– The potential candidate will primarily be responsible for Corporate Income Tax compliance in Singapore.
– In addition, he/she may be required to assist in handling matters relating to Singapore Individual Income Tax, and resolving tax controversy issues with the Tax Authorities.
– The potential candidate is expected to keep abreast of changes in the relevant tax legislation and practice guidelines.
– Diploma in Accountancy with at least 2 to 4 years of relevant experience.
– Commercial experience would be an advantage.
– Technical skills and knowledge in accounting and taxation.
– Ability to communicate with ease and confidence.
Please email CV with your latest photograph to email@example.com if you are interested in the above mentioned positions.