Exchange Online: Bringing Your Email, Calendar, and Contacts Wherever You Are
Email is the first and most critical part of you and your team’s day. Not only does it need to be accessible anytime, anywhere, but it needs to be secure. And better yet, it shouldn’t require an entire IT department to keep it running.
Microsoft Exchange Online helps deliver the messaging protection your company demands, and the anywhere access your employees need to perform.
Microsoft handles setup, provisioning, ongoing maintenance and upgrades of your Exchange Server infrastructure, so you don’t have to.
Advantages of Exchange Online
Simply put, moving to Exchange Online gives you all of the advantages of messaging, with none of the administrative burden. Moving your messaging to the cloud isn’t scary or difficult. In fact, it’s simple and fast, with virtually no down time.
When you use Exchange Online , you’ll have greater advantages, including:
- Anytime, anywhere email, contacts and calendar access for your employees
- Built-in redundancy for peak performance
- No costly infrastructure setup or maintenance costs
- No extra hardware or software to purchase
- Predictable budget that scales with you Features & Benefits
- 25GB to unlimited mailbox size per user
- Shared calendar, contacts, and tasks
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Office Outlook
- Browser-based Outlook Web Access gives you access while away from your computer
- Virus/spam filtering via Microsoft Forefront Online Security for Exchange
- Push e-mail, calendar, contacts with GAL integration and tasks for Windows Mobile® 6.0 and above. Push e-mail, calendar, contacts with GAL integration and tasks for nearly every smartphone or tablet, including iPhone and Android
- Built-in business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities
- 99.9% scheduled uptime with financially backed service level agreements
- HTTPS connections to help keep Internet access more secure
- 24/7 Web form and phone-based Tier-2 support for IT administrators
- Sign In application for single sign-on capability
- Directory Synchronization tool to synchronize on-premise and Microsoft Online Active Directory directory service
- Email coexistence enables customers to maintain both on-premises Exchange Server mailboxes and Exchange Online mailboxes in an integrated email environment
- Migration tools to help move your current mailbox data into the online environment Pricing
Get exactly what you need with our flexible Office 365 plans and packages, or just get standalone Exchange (Email Service Only).